Create an Undicat account
Undicat is a hosted website analytics software tool. That means all you have to do is sign up for an account, embed any of our scripts on your website, and we take care of the rest.
Every account comes with 5000 free events per month. So there are no charges to your credit card until you exceed this limit. If you feel Undicat is not for you, just remove our scripts from you site to stop collecting data and you won't be charged.
If you exceed the 5000 event limit you will start a new billing cycle. We close and charge for each billing cycle on the 8th of each month.
Create an account
Setting up your Undicat account is a few simple steps and takes minutes:
- Click Get started for free from any page on this website.
- Choose your plan (based on your needs)
- Enter your email — don't worry, you won't even have to enter you credit card until the first billing period.
- Create your first project and start using Undicat.
Details about creating your account
- Every Undicat plan includes up to 50 sites.
- To share a specific dashboard with a team member, client, someone else or the public, see shared dashboard settings.
- You can create unlimited email reports to send to yourself, your team members, customers or whomever.
- Each site comes with free website uptime monitoring.
- We take care of up-time, maintenance, security, support, and host our script on our worldwide (GDPR compliant) CDN to ensure our code snippet loads quickly.
If you go over your page views, we will never suspend or close your account or stop collecting your website data. Instead, we look at a 2-month rolling average (where you significantly exceed your plan both months) and email you when we’re upgrading your plan, based on consistent overages, not just occasional traffic spikes.
We have no long-term contracts, so you are free to cancel at any time.